Sale Creek Volunteer Fire Department &
Sale Creek is a full service fire organization, an “all hazards” fire department, a team of highly trained and dedicated professionals. We exist to meet needs created by a variety of crisis situations that demand a quick, efficient and professional emergency response. It is our mission to provide the highest standard of service to all those who may seek our help. We are a service provider and we stand ready to provide fire suppression, fire prevention and education, rescue services and emergency medical care. We will faithfully provide these important services, promptly and safely, to any person that resides in, works in, or visits our district. We will do as much as we can within the limitations of our resources to protect lives and property and limit the degree of human suffering when called to an emergency.
Fire Department Vision
As a family of individuals committed to serving others, we will always provide for the welfare of our members through a healthy and rewarding work environment. We are dedicated to respect, integrity, compassion and leadership amongst ourselves, providing leadership in the community, continually striving to exceed expectations.
Fire Department Values
- Integrity – We consistently do the right thing.
- Services – We provide service beyond our customer’s expectations.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve a common goal.
- Professionalism – We always conduct ourselves in a way that reflects a positive image for the Department and for the Fire Service.
- Pride – We respect and honor the traditions of our organization, community and profession.
- Competency and Accountability – We continually strive to improve our knowledge, skills and abilities, and each of us takes responsibility for our actions.
- Importance of our Members – We value the wellness and safety of each individual.
- Compassion – We provide service in a way that our community knows “We Care”.